Benefits for the physician
- Computer and parent create documentation, freeing you to focus on chief concerns.
- Concisely identifies chief problem areas prioritized by parent.
- Documents routine EPSDT, safety, and health information automatically.
- Identifies mental health disorders better than other extensively used standard tools   .
- Provides automated provisional diagnoses and provides guides for management which are automatically updated frequently by national experts.
- Eliminates the need to copy, file, maintain, and find handouts for parents.
- Provides resources-handouts plus linked listings of books, media, support groups, specialists, etc. to address issues and promote strengths.
- Provides a written record for the medical chart or saved in CHADIS.
- Improves Quality Assurance documentation.
- Supports billing for more complex visits, screening assessments.
- Markets the practice as state-of-the-art and comprehensive.
Benefits for the Parent
- Communicates their top concerns to the physician in advance.
- Links parent to their doctor's choice of the best available resources.
- Provides handouts specific to their child selected by their doctor.
- Assures comprehensive care.
Read on for information about CHADIS resources.