CHADIS Release 10
Baltimore, MD: 26 April 2008 We are pleased to announce a new version of CHADIS with some exciting new features! Some of the most important new features are listed below.
Relationship-Specific Auto Assignments
Automatic assignments may now take the relationship of the respondent into account. We will be updating all of the automatic assignments for our customers to reflect the most likely relationship for certain questionnaires. You can find the list of affected questionnaires and the relationships that CHADIS has automatically configured for each one at the bottom of this message. These relationships may be modified to meet the needs of your practice if you desire. Please double-check automatic assignments for your office to make sure they are in alignment with your practice's policies and procedures.
You can now easily view details and preview CHADIS questionnaires by choosing "browse questionnaires" from the practice's home page.
Tolerant Invitation Code Entry
CHADIS now accepts correct invitation codes even if a respondent includes punctuation (such as dashes or parentheses). This allows you to use a more readable version of your practice's telephone number as an invitation code.
New Demographic Features
Respondents are now asked to provide the patient's primary contact telephone number as well as birth order for multiples. Office staff members can both view and amend this information. As existing respondents re-enter CHADIS, they will be asked to supply this information if it has not already been entered.
User Requested Password Reset
When a respondent has forgotten their CHADIS password, they may now choose "forgot your password" from the login screen, which will verify the respondents e-mail address and send an e-mail message that allows the respondent to reset their own password.
The questionnaires listed below will have the specified relationship associated with them for all automatic assignments. Please review your practice's automatic assignment setup to verify that this change meets your needs.
Set to "Primary Caregivers": (currently any Mother, Father, or Guardian)
- 0-3 Overall Appraisal
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE)
- Adjectives to describe your child
- Ages & Stages Questionnaires®
- Best Parts of Parenting
- Challenging Parts of Parenting
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual-Primary Care (DSM-PC)
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale
- Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT)
- Family Medical History
- Infant Development Inventory (IDI)
- Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (M-CHAT)
- McMaster Family Assessment Device (McMaster)
- Multidimensional Scale of Perceived Social Support (MSPSS)
- Partner Violence Screen
- Potential Stressors
- Pediatric Symptom Checklist-Parent
- Questions & Concerns
- Vanderbilt Follow-up Parent
- Vanderbilt Parent
Set to "Self"
- Kutcher Adolescent Depression Scale (KADS)
- Pediatric Health Questionnaire for Adolescents (PHQ-A)
- Pediatric Symptom Checklist - Youth (PSC-Y)
Set to "Educators": (currently only Teacher)
- Vanderbilt Follow-up Teacher
- Vanderbilt Teacher