The Center provides training opportunities for the following types of students:
- pediatric residents,
- fellows in developmental and behavioral pediatrics,
- masters in public health students,
- clinical psychology graduate students,
- developmental psychology graduate students,
- applied psychology graduate students and
- undergraduates in pyschology, premedicine, nursing, or computer science.
The Center, in conjunction with the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, also takes the lead with a regular continuing medical education program for practicing pediatricians through a case-based monthly seminar called the Collaborative Office Rounds led by Dr. Barbara Howard. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.