Child Health and Development Interactive System (CHADIS) - Instructions for Parents Completing CHADIS
What is CHADIS?
CHADIS is a computer system that is used by your healthcare provider. Your provider would like you to complete the CHADIS questions over the Internet before your visit. The website operates with the highest level of security. All the information is completely confidential. Only your healthcare provider and staff can see it.
Who to call for help
If you have any problems using CHADIS, please contact your doctor.
How to do CHADIS Questionnaires On-line
- Open your browser (the symbol that leads you to the Internet), for example, Internet Explorer, AOL, Mozilla, or Safari.
- Type in this URL: www.childhealthcare.org.
- Click on the link in the upper right-hand corner that says "Parents". (You can see it from this page, too).
- Click on "I have an invitation code" and enter the code given to you by your doctor in addition to the other requested information. (If you have used CHADIS before, you can skip your personal information and enter your existing personal username and password).
- Follow the on-screen instructions for creating a patient (your child).
- Click on the magnifying glass to the left of your child's name.
- For each assigned questionnaire, click on "Begin" to answer the questions.
- To answer each question, click on the "bubble" next to the answer you want to give, and then click continue at the bottom until you have finished.
- When you have finished a questionnaire and are satisfied with your answers to that questionnaire, click "Submit Now".
- For all questionnaires except the DSM-PC, you may stop a questionnaire in the middle and go back later to finish it. For the DSM-PC, you must start from the beginning if you quit in the middle or are away from the questionnaire for more than 20 minutes.
- If you have not yet clicked the "Submit Now" button, you may re-take a questionnaire from the beginning if you change your mind about any answers.
- If you have questions, call your pediatrician's office.